10" Knipex Pliers Wrench (8603250)
Knipex - Made in Germany
10" Knipex Pliers Wrench
Availability: 8 In stock
- 17 Adjustment positions.
- 1 3/4 capacity for nuts.
- Smooth jaws for cautious installation of plated fittings.
- Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components.
- Adjustment at the touch of a button.
- Parallel jaws allow infinitely variable gripping.
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged and oil-hardened.
- The smooth jaws grip all parallel surfaces in the capacity range with a high degree of pressure if necessary and open up almost unlimited application possibilities for the pliers wrench: e.g. for tightening locknuts, exerting pressure to activate the adhesive power of contact adhesives, edge breaking in tile work, snapping cable ties, utilisation as a small vice.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Warehouse||01 06 R 02|
Write Your Own Review