11″ C-Clamp Eagle Grip Malco Locking Pliers (LP11C)
Malco - Made in the USA
The Eagle Grip 11″ Locking C-Clamp features unparalleled clamping force and durability that delivers a long life. Wear and tear is a foreign term at Eagle Grip. The C-clamp’s wide jaws allow for versatility when working with almost any shape or application. The small gripping face helps with clamping in the tightest spaces so you can complete any job. Our American-made steel delivers legendary strength to Work. Perform. Outlast. You should never have to sacrifice quality or toughness when it comes to your toolbox. Eagle Grip gives you both at an unmatched value.
- 11″ length
- Maximum clamping range 3.38″
- The jaws spacious opening, allows for easily clamping of various applications and shapes.
- Small clamping faces aid clamping in tight spaces.
- High quality heat-treated alloy steel jaws provide superior durability and strength for various clamping applications.
- Larger, more comfortable hardened adjustment knob with an exclusive coating for increased lubricity and smooth operation.
- Patented Power Ring provides increased thread strength and overall durability of the tool.
- Adjustment screw accepts a 5/16″ hex key for added versatility while adjusting clamping pressure.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Warehouse||01 07 L 02|