11″ C-Clamp w/ Feet/Pads Eagle Grip Malco Locking Pliers (LP11SP)
Malco - Made in the USA
The Eagle Grip 11″ Locking C-Clamp with Swivel Pads provides the best-in-class force and durability found in all Eagle Grip tools. The added versatility of the swivel pads allow you to take on a variety of fabrication jobs without damaging the work surface. All of our clamps are forged from American steel in DeWitt, Nebraska, and carry on a legendary heritage of the best tools ever made.
- 11″ length
- Maximum clamping range 3.38″
- Swivel pads distribute clamping force to prevent surface damage.
- Swivel pads conform to work surface for increased versatility.
- The jaws spacious opening, allows for easy clamping of various applications and shapes.
- High quality heat-treated alloy steel jaws provide superior durability and strength for various clamping applications.
- Larger, more comfortable hardened adjustment knob with an exclusive coating for increased lubricity and smooth operation.
- Patented Power Ring provides increased thread strength and overall durability of the tool.
- Adjustment screw accepts a 5/16″ hex key for added versatility while adjusting clamping pressure.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Warehouse||01 07 L 02|