4 1/2" Kant Twist Deep Throat 415 Universal Clamp w/ Standard T Handle (K045TD)
Kant-Twist Clamp - Made in the USA
4 1/2" Kant Twist Deep Throat 415 Universal Clamp w/ Standard T Handle
Availability: 6 In stock
A: 4 1/2" (Max Opening)
B: 2 1/4"
C: 6 3/4"
E: 3 13/16"
Load: 1700 lbs
- Deep Throat Clamps allow for a deeper grab on the clamped object(s).
- Multi-purpose clamps combine the best features of ordinary “C” and parallel clamps.
- Free-floating jaws adjust to un-parallel surfaces. Will not “walk off-center” when pressure is applied against jaw, because there is no unsupported screw or loose pad.
- All clamps are of rugged construction.
- Plates are made of high tensile steel.
- Provides new freedom of movement. Eliminates distorting and twisting action of conventional clamps. Plus, it provides three different gripping surfaces.
- Copper plated jaws and screws are ideal for welding.
- Kant-Twist clamps weigh approximately half as much as comparable “C” clamps.
- ALL CLAMPS CLOSE COMPLETELY.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Warehouse||01 08 L 03|
Write Your Own Review