6" Kant Twist 420 Universal Clamp w/ Standard T Handle (K060T)
Kant-Twist Clamp - Made in the USA
6" Kant Twist 420 Universal Clamp w/ Standard T Handle
Availability: 6 In stock
A: 6" (Max Opening)
B: 2 1/8"
C: 8 1/4"
D: 8 1/4"
E: 3 3/8"
Load: 2000 lbs
- Multi-purpose clamps combine the best features of ordinary “C” and parallel clamps.
- Free-floating jaws adjust to un-parallel surfaces.
- Will not “walk off-center” when pressure is applied against jaw, because there is no
unsupported screw or loose pad.
- All clamps are of rugged construction.
- Provides new freedom of movement. Eliminates distorting and twisting action of
conventional clamps. Plus, it provides three different gripping surfaces.
- Copper plated jaws and screws are ideal for welding.
- Kant-Twist clamps weigh approximately half as much as comparable “C” clamps.
- ALL CLAMPS CLOSE COMPLETELY.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Warehouse||01 08 L 03|
Write Your Own Review