9" High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers - Ironworker's (D248-9ST)
Klein - Made in the USA
9" High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers - Ironworker's
Availability: 3 In stock
- Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces.
- Hooked handle for improved grip.
- High-leverage design.
- Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Warehouse||01 07 R 04|
Write Your Own Review