A: 2" (Max Opening)
B: 1 1/8"
C: 3 1/4"
D: 3 1/2"
E: 1 1/4"
Load: 800 lbs
- Multi-purpose clamps combine the best features of ordinary “C” and parallel clamps.
- Free-floating jaws adjust to un-parallel surfaces.
- Will not “walk off-center” when pressure is applied against jaw, because there is no
unsupported screw or loose pad.
- All clamps are of rugged construction.
- Provides new freedom of movement. Eliminates distorting and twisting action of
conventional clamps. Plus, it provides three different gripping surfaces.
- Copper plated jaws and screws are ideal for welding.
- Kant-Twist clamps weigh approximately half as much as comparable “C” clamps.
- ALL CLAMPS CLOSE COMPLETELY.
|Country of Origin||United States|