- 7//16" Diameter
- Taper Square Shank Type
- Twist Length: 12"
- Overall Length: 18"
- Single spur, cutter, and side lip are designed for boring through creosoted poles without clogging, binding, or stopping to clear chips
- Extra-long twist is ideal for boring large poles, construction timbers, and for multiple timber applications
- Remove the taper square shank and use in an electric drill or hand brace
- Full-length heat treated bit guards against bending in heavy-duty applications and strengthens the twist where the greatest strain occurs
- Bit can be resharpened
- Medium-fast screw point ideal for general woodboring applications
|Country of Origin||Imported / Other|