9" (Max Opening)
Throat depth: 5 1/4"
Load: 2500 lbs
- Multi-purpose clamps combine the best features of ordinary “C” and parallel clamps.
- Free-floating jaws adjust to un-parallel surfaces. Will not “walk off-center” when pressure is applied against jaw, because there is no unsupported screw or loose pad.
- All clamps are of rugged construction.
- Plates are made of high tensile steel.
- Provides new freedom of movement. Eliminates distorting and twisting action of conventional clamps. Plus, it provides three different gripping surfaces.
- Copper plated jaws and screws are ideal for welding.
- Kant-Twist clamps weigh approximately half as much as comparable “C” clamps.
- ALL CLAMPS CLOSE COMPLETELY.
|Country of Origin||United States|