General 6" Dial Caliper 107 (107)
General - Made in China
The rugged, 6" Dial Caliper is made from hardened stainless steel for the utmost in accuracy and durability. The large, clear dial accurately reads to .001 and has an adjustable bezel for zero setting. The body of the caliper features a satin chrome scale with etched graduations, and a covered rack prevents dirt and chips from entering the gear mechanism. There is also an adjustable stop rod for taking depth measurements.
- Stainless steel construction for accuracyand durability
- Large, clear dial accurately reads to .001"
- Satin chrome scale with clearly etched tenths ofinch graduations
- Covered rack ensures smooth operationby preventing dirt and chips from entering rackand gear mechanism
- Inside, outside, depth and stepmeasurement
- Lock for repetitive measurement
- Free wheeling thumb roller
- Depth stop rod
- Adjustable bezel for zero setting
|Country of Origin||China|