- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock, Tip-lock slider
- Reversible pocketclip (right tip-up, left tip-down)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 410 stainless steel, bead-blasted finish
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Weight: 3 oz. (85 g)
The blade is a modified drop-point, so it’s a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work. Like other “Onion” knives, the Leek features the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system.
In addition to its 14C28N blade, this Leek features a stainless steel handle. The frame lock keeps the blade locked during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks the blade closed when folded. The pocketclip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.
|Country of Origin||United States|