The new Polysteel line exemplifies the ultimate flashlight for anyone who works or plays in rough-and-tough environments. The Polysteel 600 flashlight is designed for extreme durability, with Coast’s trademark Pure Beam Focusing technology. It’s unique from the inside out, as it comes with a tough, stainless steel core that’s wrapped in a grip textured nylon polymer. This construction allows for the lights to withstand some of the toughest and most brutal environments and conditions, from plunges under water to drops from above. Using 4 X AA batteries, you will get a runtime up to 34 hours on low. The lights Pure Beam Twist Focusing technology to ensure that not only will you have a light that is durable, but a light that maintains our advantage in beam quality as well with the Ultra View Flood & Bulls-Eye Spot Beams. With a maximum beam distance of 767 feet and 620 lumens, the Polysteel 600 combines durability with our focusing and beam technology. Backed by Coast's lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
- Pure Beam Focusing Optic.
- Twist Focus Technology.
- On High: 620 lumen light output, 2 hour runtime, 234 meter (767 ft.) beam distance.
- On Medium: 220 lumen light output, 4 hour 30 minute runtime, 134 meter (439 ft.) beam distance.
- On Low: 64 lumen light output, 34 hour, 74 meter (242 ft.) beam distance.
- Poly casing, stainless steel core.
- Length in flood mode: 7.87 inches.
- Length in spot mode: 8.12 inches.
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Diameter: 1.87 inches.
- 4 X AA batteries (included).
- IPX8 waterproof at 3m for 6 hours.
- 3 meter drop tested.
|Country of Origin||Imported / Other|