Midwest Special Hardness Left Offset Aviation Snip (SS6510L)
Midwest Snips - Made in the USA
Midwest Special Hardness Left Offset Aviation Snip
Availability: 6 In stock
- Special Hardness snips are designed to cut through hardened materials such as Stainless steel, Inconel, and Titanium with ease.
- Offset aviation snips cut Pinch-Thru-point, requiring fewer rebites and accurate trim cuts.
- Offset blades channel sharp material edges away from users hand allowing for easier long cuts.
- Blade pivot bolt is threaded into bottom blade keeping blades in adjustment for ease of operation.
- Makes left cuts thru thick hardened material.
- Both Bottom & top blades are serrated in order to grip material.
- Kush’n-Power grips comfort the users hands and reduce fatigue.
- Made in the USA.
|Country of Origin||United States|
Write Your Own Review