Midwest Special Hardness Right Offset Aviation Snip (SS6510R)
Midwest Snips - Made in the USA
Midwest Special Hardness Right Offset Aviation Snip
Availability: 1 In stock
- Special Hardness snips are designed to cut through hardened materials such as Stainless Steel, Inconel, and Titanium with ease.
- Offset aviation snips cut Pinch-Thru-point, requiring fewer rebites and accurate trim cuts.
- Offset blades channel sharp material edges away from users hand allowing for easier long cuts. blade pivot bolt is threaded into bottom blade keeping blades in adjustment for ease of operation.
- Makes Right cuts thru thick hardened material.
- Top & bottom blades are both serrated in order to grip material.
- Kush’n-Power grips comfort the users hands and reduce fatigue.
- Made in the USA
|Country of Origin||United States|
Write Your Own Review