Norseman Nitride-Cryogenic Treated 29 Pc Drill Bit Set (CT-29P) (CT-29P)
Norseman - Made in the USA
Norseman Nitride-Cryogenic Treated 29 Pc Drill Bit Set (CT-29P)
Availability: 6 In stock
- Cryogenic treatment creates a more uniform "grain" structure by transforming retained austenite into martensite.
- Modifies the carbon microstructure through precipitation of carbides increasing resistance to wear.
- Nitride process diffuses nitrogen into the surface to create a case hardening resulting in superior tool life
and exceptional corrosion resistance.
- Recommended for work hardening grades of stainless steel and other hard metal drilling application.
- Drill sizes: 1/16" — 1/2" by 64ths
- CN-TECHTM 135 ̊Split point
- EDP# 47462
|Country of Origin||United States|
Write Your Own Review