10" KNIPEX Raptor Pliers #8741250 (8741250)
Knipex - Made in Germany
10" KNIPEX Raptor Pliers #8741250
Availability: 10 In stock
- For inch metric nuts and screws with widths across flats from 3/8" up to 1 1/4" (10 to 32 mm).
- Self-locking in the range from 11/16" (17 mm) on: no slipping on the workpiece.
- Zero-backlash gripping of inch and metric hexagonal head screws; no rounding of screw heads.
- Reliable and tight gripping of rounded, rusty or overly painted nuts and screws; ideal for work on vehicle brake system.
- Ideal for work on vehicle brake systems.
- Quick tightening of nuts and bolts using ratchet action.
- Adjustment at the touch of a button directly on the workpiece, one handed operated.
- Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different size work pieces and a comfortable gripping position.
- Box-joint design: high stability because of double guide.
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting.
- Favorable lever action: optimum transmission of force.
- Pinch guard prevents operators´ fingers being pinched.
- Replaces a set of wrenches, ideal for tightening locknuts.
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Warehouse||01 06 R 04|
Write Your Own Review